Are you yet to be convinced that all you need to spend on a bow sight before you could have a reasonable one is just hundreds of dollars? Most of the experienced archers and hunters are eager to spend anything for them to get the best of the line sight but that does not make any meaning to everyone.
It is not all archers that are able to shoot long distance and not all hunters are able to crawl via thick brush or mount rocky terrain. If you belong to these categories, then lower-priced bow sights will give you your expectations.
These budget bow sights are not usually the most durable and lack of most features. Meanwhile, they will not have almost a huge effect on your pocketbook as well. But, within this price range, there are the best for sure.
The List Of 3 Best Bow Sights Under 100
After 120 hours of successful research, we’ve compiled 3 best bow sights under $100. With these three best bow sights, the users will accurately line up shots with their targets in order to experience all the fun and excitement to bring down the game with an arrow. Besides, it is often more humane when compared to not using one. Definitely, you will not have any problem to find a good sight for your bow if you look at these three options given to you.
How to Choose the Best Bow Sights Under $100
To spend little money on a bow sight does not really need you compromising the performance. Many budget sights need you to select the price, durability, and features. It is a little bit hard to get all these three characteristics. The significant aspect is to determine exactly where your priorities are when buying a bow sight. Here are some few things you need to put into consideration:
- Pin Style
Surely this is one of the most important considerations while choosing a great bow sight. You must have to decide how many pins you want to get. Although it’s a personal preference, it is most important. Because the shooting accuracy mostly depends on the number of pins.
The distances you shoot is based hugely on your level of skill. However, the bow sight is also a factor in this regard. A decent bow sight will help you to shoot precisely over the longer distances.
- Hunting Style
This is to know whether you want the best durability or the most features and will be based on your style of hunting.
Here Are The List Of 3 Best Bow Sights Under 100 Dollar
Below are the three best bow sights under 100 you need to put into consideration:
1. 3 Pin Bow Sight – Fiber, Brass Pin, Aluminum Machined
The 3 Pin Bow Sight is made up of 6061-T6 aluminum that makes it extremely lightweight. So it is the most suitable for beginner archers. One of the best things about this bow sight is that it is featured with a fiber optic diameter of 0.029 inches. Apart from that, it is featured with the level with two vertical bars. It also features markings for adjusting windage and elevation. It is adjustable for both right and left-handed users.
- Comes with screws for easy mounting
- Perfect for any recurve or compound bow
- Perfect and looks professional
- Very easy to install
- Easily adjustable
- High-quality sight
- Fiber pins are as bright as a possible bubble level, windage and elevation marks
- Made of plastic materials
- The pins are rather too large
- The fiber portion has a little length to get enough light collection
2. Trophy Ridge Volt 5 Pin Bow Sight
With the Trophy Ridge Volt 5 Pin Bow Sight, you can easily achieve the success that surpasses any other bow sight. The laser-etched aluminum lets ultra-precise windage, pin adjustments, and elevation. The soft-touch Ballistix coating delivers added vibration reduction. The offset mounting holes are made available for the greatest flexibility. The reversible mount design can be utilized with the left and right-hand bows.
- Compatible with any bow
- Has rheostat light
- It is light weighted
- Have five bright and fine fiber optic pins for high visibility in low light conditions
- It is made from laser-etched aluminum with a soft-touch Ballistix coating
- Has a built-in bubble level
- Great way to get tighter groupings and make your hunting expeditions more meaningful
- There are no cons for this product
- No micro-adjust
- No alternating pin colors
3. Trophy Ridge Drive Slider Bow Sight
The Trophy Ridge Drive Slider is packaged with technology that is typically reserved for much higher-priced hunting sights. Its features include smooth, silent adjustments and limitless pin settings.
The model is featured with an ultra-bright 0.029-inch large vertical fiber optic pin. It also comes with an adjustable indicator pin that makes sure ultra-precise adjustments to compensate for uncertain environmental situations. More importantly, it features a Drive Slider sight with sight light.
The bow sight offers smooth, quiet movement without metal-to-metal contact thanks to its nylon bushings. Moreover, the model comes up with a Glo indicator tape that ensures accuracy through low and changing light. The bow sight also ensures the proper align shots with its precisely installed bubble level.
Apart from that, the model also includes a rheostat light. It also incorporates a ring that glows in the dark. In addition, the bow sight is equipped with a windage and elevation knob, so it will allow you to adjust the windage and elevation. Best of all, it offers a clear and unobstructed view of your target while shooting.
- Glo-indicator tape helps to maintain accuracy through low and changing light
- Nylon bushings that create smooth, quiet movement with no metal-to-metal contact
- Included sight light adds the perfect amount of light to see each pin
- Properly align shots with the precision installed bubble level
- Indicator pin lets ultra-precise alterations to compensate for different environmental conditions
- Pins are 0.029-inch fiber optic and this is wider than many other sights
- Very easy and faster to relate the color when at a distance
- Easy to lose the batteries more so that you can lose the battery compartment lid in order to turn the light off
In summary, you do not need to spend a huge amount of money on buying a bow sight that will function well. When it comes to choosing the best bow sight under 100, you must always remember what matters most to you. There are some sacrifices you need to make when it comes to choosing between features and durability. Therefore, you must be frank with yourself and take your time in making the right choice. That is the reason why three best bow sights under 100 were placed above for your view.